Sudah beberapa resep cupcakes saya coba dan saya paling sering buat cupcakes dengan resep fairy cupcakes karena menurut saya rasanya lebih enak dan ringan, nga seperti cupcakes yang pake resep butter cake gitu.
Saya punya 2 versi resep fairy cupcakes dan hasilnya sama cuma beda ditakaran dan metode pengocokan saja.
Fairy Cupcakes I
4 free-range eggs
225g/8oz self-raising flour
225g/8oz butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and prepare two 12-hole tartlet tins with fairy cake cases.
2. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add the flour and the butter, folding the mixture together gently.
4. Pour the mixture carefully into the fairy cake cases.
5. Bake the cakes for 10-15 minutes, until golden on top and a skewer carefully inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean. Allow to cool for ten minutes on a wire rack before removing from the tin.
by Harvey Bertram-Brown from Taste of My Life
Fairy Cupcakes II
Written on 2007-07-24
125g soft margarine or butter
125g caster sugar
125 self-raising flour
Vanilla ~ 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or extract
Lemon ~ grated rind of 1/2 lemon
Orange ~ grated rind of 1/2 small orange
Chocolate ~ replace 2 tablespoons of flour with same weight of cocoa powder
Line 12 section bun tray with paper cake cases. Put all the ingredients into a bowl, with your chosen flavouring, if using, and beat together until smooth. Divide the cake mixture evenly between the paper cake cases using a dessertspoons and level the surface. ( I used just ice-cream scoop)
Bake in a preheated oven 180C for 15 minutes until springy to the rouch. Leave for 5 minutes in teh tray , then remove cakes to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
Recipe by RosSya Bakes
Category: [cake & cookies] - Comments