Bikin muffin lagi, kali ini pake apel dan keju... rasanya enak :D apalagi kalo kejunya ditaruh yang banyakan :D Bikin muffin untuk jualan sekalian juga untuk camilan pagi si Dave... dan seneng banget karena dia suka ama muffin, jadi kan enak tuh... kalo kehabisan ide bikin camilan, tinggal aduk-aduk aja untuk bikin muffin :D
Written on 2007-04-10
2 cups all purpose flour
Â½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Â½ cup butter
6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1Â½ cups shredded)
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
1 large cooking apple or pear
1. Preheat oven to 375ÂºF.
2. Spray each muffin compartment with cooking spray.
3. Using a large bowl, combine flour, Â½ cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in Â½ cup of butter and mix until the ingredients are combined together forming small, coarse crumbs and pieces.
4. Add cheese to flour mixture and toss together.
5. Using a small bowl, whisk egg and milk together. Pour into and mix with dry ingredients in large bowl, stirring together until just blended.
6. Pour muffin mixture into muffin tin, filling each compartment or cup two-thirds full.
7. Peel apple or pear. Cut fruit lengthwise and then cut into half-round slices.
8. Insert and evenly space 3 slices into each muffin, pushing the slice into the muffin mixture until only a small amount of the fruit slice is showing.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
Categories: [cake & cookies] [quick & easy snacks] - Comments